BUY LESS MESS™
TOPSOIL WITH QUICK
Less Mess topsoil is a nutrient-rich blend of garden soil that is
excellent at promoting healthy plant growth.
ENTER YOUR POSTAL CODE
TO ORDER NOW:
We offer soil delivery to the following locations: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Bolton, Scarborough, Ajax, Pickering, Markham and many more.
TO ORDER PLEASE
ENTER POSTAL CODE:
Less Mess packages and delivers products from Earthco Soil Mixtures – a leader in the soil industry. These products are derived from Earthco Soil Mixtures’ locations where environmental site assessments have been undertaken to ensure the property is not contaminated. You can be sure that the product you receive is of the highest possible quality; our materials come from natural sources and are reliable. While not “certified” organic, our materials have not come in contact with chemicals or contaminants.
Top dressing your lawn is a great idea for several reasons. First, it allows you to level the surface on your lawn. Second, it enables de-thatching which allows nutrients to reach the grass’s root system quickly and easily.
- Choose a sunny but cool day to top dress. Less than 20°C is ideal.
- Rake your lawn thoroughly to remove all the dead grass.
- Apply no more than one inch of Less Mess Top Dressing Blend.
- Rake in Top Dressing Blend thoroughly until you can see the grass again.
- Water thoroughly and frequently.
- Remove all the dead grass from your lawn by raking it thoroughly.
- Core aerate the lawn (usually costs $40 dollars for a medium sized lawn).
- Two days later, spread no more than one inch of Top Dressing Blend over the lawn.
- Rake Top Dressing blend thoroughly into your lawn until you can see the grass again.
- Lastly, spread some grass seed in the areas that aren’t as full as you’d like.
Click here to view our full list of products